Five Funny Stories Of Car Lockouts—Can You Relate To Any Of It:
1. KFC’s cold chicken:
I was like a teen; I went to KFC's and locked my keys in the
car. I couldn’t find any Automotive
Locksmith in Gaithersburg, MD so I called my mom to drive
to KFC to bring me the spare keys. I could drive back to my place only after
she hands me the spare key So I get my chicken and head home. On the way back,
someone rear ends me. I pull over to see what’s going on, and get out, again.
It was so annoying to Call home again. Mom comes out again, Unlocks the door
again. Drives home. Of course, when I got back, the chicken was cold. We still
tell that story at reunions.
2. The Trunk crawler:
I locked myself out of my car when I was coming back home
from work. Thankfully, my car, auto unlocks the trunk. It was a life saving
thing that I was able to climb through the trunk to get my keys. Unfortunately,
I'm 6'2 200lbs, and my car is a Chevy Spark (subcompact), so it was a tight
fit.
3. Two girls and a locked car:
I was at a gas
station waiting to turn when I saw a teen coming out of the store towards her
car. She looked worried and was throwing fists at her car. According to her,
she had locked herself out of the car leaving her keys in.
“Hey, what happened? I
asked politely…”
“I Lost My car key in Gaithersburg, MD can you believe?”
“Lost, or left in the car?”
“Oh, left in the car…”
The girl from inside was dictating her in sign language to
take the hairpin out and twist in the door lock and twist, and she was trying
to do like the girl from inside the car was telling her. At one point, the
inside girl suggested the outside girl to hire a 24hr
car locksmith in Gaithersburg MD.
Can you believe, that continued to about 15 minutes when I
finally asked the inside to open the door from inside.
4. First date and a lockout:
I had unfortunately Locked my keys in the car I was driving.
The bad luck multiplied when I drove to pick up the girl. It was technically
our first date. None of my parents knew about the date so the whole plan
shifted to a sober coffee hangout at the shop next to that girls's place while
she and i both waited for my friend to
show up and drive us home. I picked up the car after three hours and she
happened to be there in the street watching me. It was so embarrassing.
5. Hanger-lock-opener:
One day Locked my
keys in my car. I had lost the spare
bunch a while back. No one was coming to my rescue so I Had to break into my
own car by prying technically the window open. Luckily I had a coat hanger with
me which I used to try to unlock the door of my car. Luckily the lockout
happened when I was in my apartment
complex. While I was picking up the lock, I got a lot of weird looks from
people driving by. Thankfully, no one called the cops and I finally opened the
car and drove home.

Comments
Post a Comment